What is an SDK?
The Software Developers Kit (SDK) is a bridge provided by Durkin Computing that
enables other software developers to integrate their custom code into the ACT! and
the Durkin Toolkit.
What does the SDK provide?
Our SDK provides a set of developments tools allowing; additional interface
elements such as menu and buttons to be added directly into the ACT!/Toolkit interface
providing an end-to-end solutions for your business needs.
How do I access the SDK using Visual Studio?
Once youhave downloaded and installed the Durkin SDK you can create new add-ons
for Impact Suite or ACT! by simple creating a new Visual Studio project.
Click here to view the starter SDK document
What does the SDK do for me or my developer?
Please complete the information below and click on the [Submit] button.
- Provides a simple integration to utilize our powerful custom tables and data-entry
- Build on C# and VB.net from Microsoft and used by ACT!. Requires ACT 10.2 or better.
- Robust plug-in system based on ACT! plugin model.
- Provides cost effective solutions not available with the Durkin Toolkit alone.
- Save years of development time.
Your Name and Company
*** ALL YELLOW
FIELDS ARE REQUIRED ***